Discover the key trends shaping Canada’s health and safety landscape in 2024 and beyond. A featured blog article highlights crucial insights that professionals, practitioners, and organizations need to know. Here’s a sneak peek:
- Harassment and workplace violence: Learn about the evolving challenges of addressing workplace violence and harassment, and why it’s crucial for employers to adapt to the changing landscape.
- TDG changes: Explore the significant training shifts in the Transportation of Dangerous Goods regulations and the impact on personnel competency requirements. Stay ahead of the curve with these updates.
- Goodbye CSSE?: Find out about the potential transformation of the CSSE into “Health and Safety Professionals of Canada” and the implications for the health and safety community.
- Regulators send mixed signals: Understand the varying approaches to enforcement and regulation across Canada, and the potential challenges this poses for organizations operating in multiple jurisdictions.
- Due diligence tested: Delve into a groundbreaking Supreme Court decision that sheds light on contractor management and the importance of due diligence in workplace safety.
- Negligence and manslaughter: Discover promising signs in some provinces where criminal charges for workplace fatalities are on the rise, and what this means for the future of health and safety legislation.
- The changing hybrid workplace: Stay informed about the challenges of managing health and safety in the hybrid work environment and how organizations can ensure the well-being of remote and on-site workers.
Don’t miss out on these essential insights into the ever-evolving world of health and safety in Canada. Stay ahead of the curve and ensure your organization is prepared to navigate the changing landscape. Read the full article now for a comprehensive understanding of these critical trends.